Anup and Benisha to romance in New Year

Posted On 10 February 2015 | By Tv Sansar
Grishma Entertainment announced first movie of the company titled NEW YEAR. Actor Anup Bikram Shahi and actress Benisha Hamal will be playing romantic moods in the movie. Gihendra Hamal, producer of the movie, said that the movie will be shot in Australia and Nepal. 'I am a lover of Nepali movie since my childhood. I have watched many movies from childhood to till date,' organizing press meet, Ghimire said. 'Now it is great pleasure to me that I am also becoming a new producer.'

Movie 'Mokshuy' debut director Prabin Shrestha will direct the movie. 'It is a great opportunity and challenge for me to direct this movie,' Shrestha said. 'After releasing 'Mokshya' many producers had contacted for making their movies, but I rejected them. But story of this movie attracted me.' According to Prabin, the movie shoot will start from May. In the programme actor Anup shared his happiness to be a part of Prabin's team. Actress Benisha also shared her views about the movie.

The production has also launched movie's official first look, where Anup and Benisha have featured. Besides Gihendra, Pratap Kharel and Karma Rajbanshi have also investing for the movie. Karma will write the story for the movie and Gyanendra Sharma will shoot the movie.

To recall, Grishma Entertainment has already organized Bollywood popular singer Mika Singh and Nepali signer Ram Krishna Dhakal's solo concert in capital.
SUBSCRIBE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

-- PHOTO SHOOT VIDEOS --

-- MUSIC VIDEOS --

X

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK