A Couple, who spend $100K in a Month for Lifestyle

Posted On 23 October 2015 | By Tv Sansar

Claiming their fellow Germans began to sneer at their excessive lifestyle and even spit at their Ferrari, Bastian and Maria Yotta moved to Beverly Hills in L.A. After watching Baywatch on TV as a child, the multinational business owner began dreaming of a life in LA. He now spends more than $100,000 a month on his excessive lifestyle.

Bastian, the 38 year old million said, ‘I immediately fell in love with the place. The beautiful beaches, the beautiful girls, I wanted it all. I had a vision which I have now made come true – I have created my own Baywatch and my girl is hotter than Pamela Anderson.’

The couple met three years ago at a restaurant in Munich. Charming Bastian swept Maria, 27 off her feet. 6 months after meeting Bastian, Maria was a student but decided to give up her dream of teaching special needs children. Taking her from a 32C cup to a 32F cup, Bastian even paid for Maria to have a job.

Bastian added, ‘Germans would sneer at her and say her boobs were too big but secretly I think they liked them. I love big breasts and I know they have made Maria very happy.’ While he rakes in millions of dollars from his numerous companies, Maria tries to do everything she can to be the perfect woman for Bastian.

Maria said, ‘I try to be a good woman for Bastian – he loves it when I wear sexy clothes. In the morning I try to wake up a little bit earlier than him to get ready because he loves it when I look good. Sometimes I will wear a $2,000 dress around the house. But I am not a gold digger when I met Bastian I had no idea how wealthy he was. I just noticed his great body and beautiful smile – he is honest and very funny, every woman must know why I am with Bastian.’

Video Description from Barcroft TV you tube channel
 Bastian and Maria Yotta caused a stir after Instagram images of their decadent ‘Playboy mansion’ lifestyle emerged. The pictures boasted of a life filled with charged pool parties, super cars and ten thousand dollar shopping sprees. Exclusive access to the flashy couple at their $10,000 a month home in Beverly Hills reveals their online persona was no exaggeration and their $100,000 a month lifestyle is as large as it appears. Multi-millionaire Bastian told how they were hounded out of Germany for being too flashy, saying people would spit on their Ferrari and sneer at Maria’s large breasts.

Videographer / Director: Ruaridh Connellan Producer: Dan Howlett, Nick Johnson Editor: Ian Phillips, Kyle Waters
SUBSCRIBE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

-- PHOTO SHOOT VIDEOS --

-- MUSIC VIDEOS --

X

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK